Our nominator used this quote to define Education Contributor of the Year, Dr. Floyd Bradd III – “The winds of time will either crack your surfaces or polish them. It is up to you to decide if you will be polished by time.”
Buck Smith, Director of Personnel for Warren County Public Schools had this to say about this nominee “He was the athletic training program for Warren County Public Schools long before there was such a program. He has volunteered thousands of hours over the last 32 years for WCPS, as a physician, parent, and committee member. His dedication to the community of Front Royal/Warren County has been an unselfish commitment and dedication to others.”
- He has practiced family medicine in Front Royal 1986-present and has served as team physician all of those years
- He has been on the sidelines pro bono in various sports, both home and in many cases away for WCHS.
- He is the original and current coordinator for countywide athletic sports physicals
- 2009 Warren County High School/Lawrence Sweeney Shiflett Athletic Hall of Fame Inductee
- Team physician for various sports WCHS 1986 to present and Skyline High School 2007-present
- Has served on many volunteer committees such as American Heart Association, Riverton United Methodist Church Sunday School Teacher, Valley Health System Committees, Volunteer at St. Luke’s Community Clinic, etc.