CHAMBER NEWS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
Twenty-five years after the initial preliminary design of the road, Leach Run Parkway in now complete and open to the public. The project was made possible by the Town of Front Royal, Warren County, the Economic Development Authority, and the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT). The road was funded through a 50% revenue sharing agreement with VDOT, with the County picking up 66% of the remaining cost, and the Town 34%. Thank you to everyone who made this project a reality!
Join us for June’s Business After Hours on Tuesday, June 20th, 5:30-7 p.m. at Shenandoah Valley Golf Club. The evening will feature great networking opportunities, delicious food, beverages and beautiful views!!
With three nine-hole golf courses and the top-ranked Virginia golf school, Shenandoah Valley Golf Club has earned the designation of the best public Virginia golf club. One of the foremost media outlets in our sport has made the title official — Golf Digest recently named the club one of the 10 best places for a round of Virginia golf. Located at the base of the Blue Ridge and Massanutten mountain range, Shenandoah Valley Golf Club is a convenient 45-minute drive from Washington D.C. Our perfectly-manicured greens and fairways accomplish the difficult double task of challenging serious golfers while helping inexperienced players relax among the picturesque scenery as they learn to enjoy this classic game. Three sets of nine holes make up Shenandoah Valley Golf Club — the Red Nine, the White Nine and the Blue Nine. Each set boasts a different, unique personality, but they all demonstrate the commitment to excellence that has long made Shenandoah Valley the best public Virginia golf course. Distances, slope, par and course rating vary, but the combination of layouts at our course will appeal to all guests.
Shenandoah is also the perfect venue for a fairy tale wedding or important corporate event as well as corporate and private catering. Finally, after your round of Virginia golf make sure to grab a bite at The Club 27 Fire Grill, which combines friendly service with a delicious menu. RSVP here.
Join us at Rappahannock Cellars on Thursday, June 8th, 5-7 p.m. for a joint networking opportunity with the Fauquier Chamber of Commerce. We’re partnering with our friends at the Fauquier Chamber for an evening of networking fun, food provided by Griffin Tavern and Flint Hill Public House and of course wine! This networking event provides a unique opportunity to expand your business network and connect with other business professionals in the region. Rappahannock Cellars is located 14437 Hume Rd., Hume VA. Bring plenty of business cards and come out and meet your neighbors!
Ribbon Cutting at 2 p.m.!!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS – RIBBON CUTTING FOR “WHAT MATTERS” HELD AT Open House: Meet in the Middle (next to Daily Grind) APRIL 28TH AT 6PM. Same night as Taste of the Town! Come out and enjoy both events this Friday night! Beth Medved Waller announces a total restructuring of Team Waller Real Estate. TWRE is now aligned with KW-Solutions Keller Williams Realty of Manassas, VA to provide brokerage services and the backing of a top-ranking international real estate brand. B…eth and Jen are now the sole agents on Team Waller. Instead of managing and brokering, Beth is able to work directly with clients again and Jen is handling marketing through her inspirational company, #jenspiration. They will maintain the Team Waller office at 27 Cloud Street, and it will also serve as a Non-Profit Center providing office space to Habitat for Humanity and the Front Royal Women’s Resource Center. They will continue to host free community meeting space at 213 Main Street, Team Waller’s Open House. Team Waller’s listings will now have more exposure in Northern Virginia through the partnership with KW Solutions and its 200-Agent Manassas office. Team Waller is now powered by an INTERNATIONAL brand that shares the same core values and mission-based philosophy. Beth is so thankful for the support of the community, clients, family, friends and strangers who have made it possible for her to position Team Waller to fund What Matters, a new Philanthropic Public Relations, Real Estate and Fundraising Consulting Company.